Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello, Readers! Welcome post, sorry its long.

Welcome to my blog!

This will be my place to vent, to grieve, to process and to share the daily happenings of my life.  I will also post positive things. Hopefully I hope to eventually post my photography, recipes, writings, etc. I hope to gain some sort of following eventually. For now, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 25 years old, and I live in PA with my gorgeous fiance.
I work as a preschool teacher full time.
I love my job, my interactions with the little ones and their families, and the fact that I have summers off! ;)

My fiance, Nick, is a part time EMT and full time Paramedic. I am VERY lucky to have found someone willing to work hard for us so that we can live.
We aren't rich, but we aren't poor either and we try to have a date night at least once a month.

We got engaged on Valentine's Day 2010 and as of todays date,we have been dating over 20 months.

My Mom is my best friend, and I have a few other best friends that make livin this crazy life possible.

I will always be my Daddy's babygirl, and right now things are not easy for us as he was in a horrible motorcycle accident in NJ on Father's Day.   But, he is here, and for that, I am eternally grateful. I love my family VERY much. They mean more to me than anything.

I have a gorgeous sister, who is married. She has a baby girl named Hailey-Rose, that I love and spoil to pieces. I'm an Aunt though, I'm allowed. That girl makes me smile, no matter the circumstances. She really adds life to my life...if that makes sense.

I enjoy reading, writing, singing, acting and talking on the phone. I love social networking sites but I hate that our connections between people have turned sooo technological. Now instead of receiving phone calls on my birthday, I get wall posts...but guess I can't complain. It does make thing easier.

I write poetry, and will probably be posting some old stuff on here to clear out my myspace, which I never access, later on. 

Nick and I have been through a lot in our time together, but the past few months have changed my very being.  But more on that in a later post.

Welcome, thanks for reading.

< <3 >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Journey towards Making a Family

Long Version : Our Journey Blog Post
Go here to learn about how we got our start..and where we are now!

Short Version:
11-28-2008- Started Dating

2-14-2010- Got Engaged :)

4-3-2010- First Positive Test- Baby 1 due 12/10/10

5-1-2010- Miscarriage at 8wks2days

12-10-2010- Estimated Due Date for Baby 1

5-5-2011- Second Positive Test- Baby 2 due 1-12-12
5-7-2011- We are Married!! :)
5-14-2011- Miscarriage at 5wks2days

6-16-2011- Repeated Pregnancy Loss blood work
6-23-2011- HSG looks good!
6-23-2011- dx positive ANA- Anti Nuclear Antibodies

07-05-2011- Rheumatologist Appointment
7-11-2011- dx Low Vitamin D levels. Start Prescription Vitamin D and baby aspirin

09/2011- Officially No Longer Preventing

10/5/11-First cycle Actively Trying. AF shows up

11/21/11-Celiac Bloodwork Negative, Vit D still lower than normal, start another prescription. Continue prenatals with Vit. D as well

01-12-12-Estimated Due Date for Baby 2
01/12-Vit D in normal range, start over the counter Daily Calcium with Vit D supplement per Rhuematologist.

2/15/12-Appt with new Ob who is more proactive with Progesterone Testing-suspects progesterone issues.

2/15/12- 5/9/12-Stop trying and start new charting method (Creighton) to watch for hormone imbalance.