I'm one of those people...I tend to think of others first. I do my best to make sure everyone is happy, drama and confrontation free. So for the next few minutes, I'm going to think about what I really want and make up a wish list for my birthday. Some things are attainable, some are not. Some are silly, some are expensive, some are simple.
The list is in no particular order.
1. A raise.
2. A promotion/ new job within my company- would help with number one!
3. To get pregnant and STAY that way.
4. A trip to the BEACH!
5. Kay Jeweler's Dragonfly Necklace
6. Bed Bath and Beyond Zumba DVD Set
(Couldn't find it online, but saw it in the store the other day for 60 bucks!)
7. To be able to spend uninterrupted time with my Husband. <3
8. A Frozen Hot Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts.
9. To get and move into a New Townhouse.
10. To see the Lion King on Broadway.