Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another blogger award!

I am so so very humbled and grateful to have received another Stylish Blogger award!



ThaiHoa over at Tootie Foodie has graciously awarded me.  You should definitely check out her blog! Not only is it beautiful, but its chock full of amazing recipes, healthy snacks, and great ideas!

In order to completely accept this award it is asked that one:

1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Award some blogs that you feel deserve this award as well.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.



Here's another Seven Things about me!

1.  My dream car is a Subaru WRX. I love these beauties! They are awesome!



2.  My Favorite Movie of ALL time is Dirty Dancing!

3.  My favorite TV Show of all time is Glee!!



4.  I love to sing. In the shower, in the car...doesn't matter, I will always sing.

5. I would like three tattoos...eventually.
I want to get a small version of this on my wrist, small enough to see the detail, but easily covered by a wide bracelet or watch if I would have an interview or something professional going on. Luckily my work is okay with tattoos as long as they're not too flashy, big, or offensive.
 

 I also want to get some small angel wings on my mid-spine. I haven't found a design yet that I actually love. I'm looking for something small, that can serve as a memorial to lost loved ones, but also a celebration of my own life. I want to put the tattoo on the site of my spinal fractures. Something like the ones above..but..it's still missing....something.



Finally, my best friend Melanie and I have plans to get butterfly tattoos. Something small, probably on the back of our necks or behind our ears. Not sure yet whether it will be the same tattoo for both of us or just something similar....Here's one I found that I really liked.



6.  My best friend in the whole world, mentioned above, is Melanie Parks. We've known each other since 6th grade and I can not be more thankful for having her in my life.  She makes me laugh, keeps me strong, and is more of a sister than a friend. I love you Melbanie!


7.  The light of my life, and one of my reasons for living, is my niece, Hailey. Just hearing her say my name makes my day better, and makes me smile for hours. I love her more than almost anything!!!



1 comment:

Our Journey towards Making a Family

Long Version : Our Journey Blog Post
Go here to learn about how we got our start..and where we are now!

Short Version:
11-28-2008- Started Dating

2-14-2010- Got Engaged :)

4-3-2010- First Positive Test- Baby 1 due 12/10/10

5-1-2010- Miscarriage at 8wks2days

12-10-2010- Estimated Due Date for Baby 1

5-5-2011- Second Positive Test- Baby 2 due 1-12-12
5-7-2011- We are Married!! :)
5-14-2011- Miscarriage at 5wks2days

6-16-2011- Repeated Pregnancy Loss blood work
6-23-2011- HSG looks good!
6-23-2011- dx positive ANA- Anti Nuclear Antibodies

07-05-2011- Rheumatologist Appointment
7-11-2011- dx Low Vitamin D levels. Start Prescription Vitamin D and baby aspirin

09/2011- Officially No Longer Preventing

10/5/11-First cycle Actively Trying. AF shows up

11/21/11-Celiac Bloodwork Negative, Vit D still lower than normal, start another prescription. Continue prenatals with Vit. D as well

01-12-12-Estimated Due Date for Baby 2
01/12-Vit D in normal range, start over the counter Daily Calcium with Vit D supplement per Rhuematologist.

2/15/12-Appt with new Ob who is more proactive with Progesterone Testing-suspects progesterone issues.

2/15/12- 5/9/12-Stop trying and start new charting method (Creighton) to watch for hormone imbalance.