Thursday, December 9, 2010

NEED to Vent!

So...tomorrow is my Due Date. Its seriously boggling my mind....I'm tired, depressed and just trying to function.

On top of THAT though, I have to have my gall bladder removed! I'm due for surgery on Dec 22nd.

I have gained a ton of weight. I don't know that I've ever been at the weight I am now. Something NEEDS to change. This is rediculous. I'm hoping that having my gallbladder removed will help....God knows I need it.

I would like to lose between 38 and 43 pounds.  That's my goal. And I would like to lose at least a HALF of that by my wedding. There are approx 20 weeks til the wedding...and if I can lose a pound of week from now till then that will be 20 pounds.  I joined a site that helps calculate your ideal weight and ideal calorie intake. Because I'm lightly active with my job, I selected that option rather than sedentary.  I also hope to begin walking more...I wish I was allowed to have my dog here. That would make it SOO much easier.

According to this website, I'm only to eat 1, 687 calories a day. I'm going to do my best to try and stick to that. I'm also going to try and walk almost every day when I can, although I know the surgery will hold me up.  They have a calorie look up feature on the site so even if all I do is clean for a half our or walk around at work, I can put that in. 

Oh another thing, I have SHINGLES. I'm so pissed. My guess is that someone at work had the chicken pox and because of my reduced immune system due to the stress of my due date, my body just couldn't fight off the virus.  Ugh.  Well, I have steroids, an antibiotic, and an antiviral to take, so hopefully that will kick its butt.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Journey towards Making a Family

Long Version : Our Journey Blog Post
Go here to learn about how we got our start..and where we are now!

Short Version:
11-28-2008- Started Dating

2-14-2010- Got Engaged :)

4-3-2010- First Positive Test- Baby 1 due 12/10/10

5-1-2010- Miscarriage at 8wks2days

12-10-2010- Estimated Due Date for Baby 1

5-5-2011- Second Positive Test- Baby 2 due 1-12-12
5-7-2011- We are Married!! :)
5-14-2011- Miscarriage at 5wks2days

6-16-2011- Repeated Pregnancy Loss blood work
6-23-2011- HSG looks good!
6-23-2011- dx positive ANA- Anti Nuclear Antibodies

07-05-2011- Rheumatologist Appointment
7-11-2011- dx Low Vitamin D levels. Start Prescription Vitamin D and baby aspirin

09/2011- Officially No Longer Preventing

10/5/11-First cycle Actively Trying. AF shows up

11/21/11-Celiac Bloodwork Negative, Vit D still lower than normal, start another prescription. Continue prenatals with Vit. D as well

01-12-12-Estimated Due Date for Baby 2
01/12-Vit D in normal range, start over the counter Daily Calcium with Vit D supplement per Rhuematologist.

2/15/12-Appt with new Ob who is more proactive with Progesterone Testing-suspects progesterone issues.

2/15/12- 5/9/12-Stop trying and start new charting method (Creighton) to watch for hormone imbalance.